This fine art counted cross stitch pattern entitled Ganymede by Gabriel Joseph Marie Augustin Ferrier shows Ganymede being abducted by an eagle. No blended colors are used in our patterns. We only use an abundance of solid colors as it produces a more realistic effect. Only full cross stitches are used in our designs.
Artist: Gabriel Joseph Marie Augustin Ferrier
Stitch Count: 324w x 492h
Fabric: Aida, Antique White
Four approximate finished sizes:
14,16,18 and 22 Count
|Final Pattern Sizes:|
|14 Count, 23-1/8w X 35-1/8h in|
|16 Count, 20-1/4w X 30-3/4h in|
|18 Count, 18w X 27-1/4h in (Kit comes in 18 count size)
|22 Count, 14-5/8w X 22-1/4h in|
*Please Note: The above dimensions do not include frame or mat.
Number of Colors Used: 127
This gorgeous cross stitch design is available for purchase in 3 formats
Pattern (Digital Download or shipped USPS)
What you will receive!!! Our patterns arrive with a color visual photo of finished design, wash and care instructions, handy tips for working the pattern, instruction sheet detailing color of fabric, sizes, a complete color listing including number of skeins to purchase. The pages are safely enclosed in a clear, reclosable polybag.
Everything is hand-packed, pre-measured and labeled for your convenience.
Our Kits Include the Following:
- Color picture poster of how the finished product will look when completed
- Complete instructions and handy tips
- 'The Parking Method' instructions
- Easy to follow pattern with enlarged grid squares for ease of reading
- Aida 100% cotton fabric
- DMC Mouline floss already pre-sorted and organized on sturdy floss cards pre-numbered with symbols included on the floss cards
Please allow 5 to 15 working days for delivery time.