This fantasy counted cross stitch pattern entitled The Predicament of Pegasus shows Pegasus trapped in a bubble held by a pair of hands. Only full cross stitches are used in our patterns. No blended colors are used. We only use an abundance of solid colors as it produces a more realistic effect.
Stitch Count: 270w x 270h
Fabric: Aida, Antique White
Four approximate finished sizes:
14,16,18 and 22 Count
|Final Pattern Sizes:|
|14 Count, 19-1/4w X 19-1/4h in|
|16 Count, 16-7/8w X 16-7/8h in|
|18 Count, 15w X 15h in (Kit comes in 18 count size)|
|22 Count, 12-1/4w X 12-1/4h in|
*Please Note: The above dimensions do not include frame or mat.
Number of Colors Used: 117
This gorgeous cross stitch design is available for purchase in 3 formats
Pattern (Digital Download or shipped USPS)
What you will receive!!! Our patterns arrive with a color visual photo of finished design, wash and care instructions, handy tips for working the pattern, instruction sheet detailing color of fabric, sizes, a complete color listing including number of skeins to purchase. The pages are safely enclosed in a clear, reclosable polybag.
Everything is hand-packed, pre-measured and labeled for your convenience.
Our Kits Include the Following:
- Color picture poster of how the finished product will look when completed
- Complete instructions and handy tips
- 'The Parking Method' instructions
- Easy to follow pattern with enlarged grid squares for ease of reading
- Aida 100% cotton fabric
- DMC Mouline floss already pre-sorted and organized on sturdy floss cards pre-numbered with symbols included on the floss cards
Please allow 5 to 15 working days for delivery time.